- Client Admin- Full access to your client.
- Billing- Make payments, view credits and invoices, and can view the daily roster summary report.
- Manage Trainee and Schedule- Create and edit trainee schedules, makes payments related to the schedule, order background services, and view the daily roster summary.
- Read only user- Can only read the client contacts, read existing schedules for trainee courses, read the dail roster summary, and read the badge check.
Notification will send you certain types of information when event occur. If you are the billing contact and you have notification set, then you will receive
invoices once the invoice is posted to your account. If you are the trainee, you will receive updates related to expiring history.
- You can, but you will need to contact the council in order to do it. Editing or adding the credit application after the client has been created
is not possible directly from the T3 portal. No clients have access to this section of the application. The council will need to add this information
to your account manually.
A client and a council user can reset their password the same way. Once the user has logged into T3, there will be a profile icon in the top right
of the screen. Select the profile icon, and then select change password. You will need to enter your old password and then your new password twice.
If you have the correct permission level for the council or the client, you are allowed to reset the password for other users as well. Once the password
has been reset for that user, the email address for that account will receive a notification with the new password.
- When setting up the client, there needs to be at least one client admin. This user will have permission to add more clients to the client portal.
The client admin will log into the client portal, and click client directory. Under the client, there is a contact tab, once on the contact page, click "Add Client Contact"
and add the new user. Company contacts will be able to login and use all available features of the client portal. Billing contacts will receive the invoices.
- Invoices will be sent to the billing contact email address if notification is set to "yes".